Combat Assault Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Combat Assault PKz, a Runescape private server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We need more members...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
deecee

We need more members... Empty
PostSubject: We need more members...   We need more members... EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 8:53 am

Exclamation We rally need more memberes Exclamation Post this server on moparscape server status and rune-locas like i have Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We need more members...   We need more members... EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 9:04 am

well until i get a new router (should be soon) i will only be able to host around 20-30 people no lag. With the new router i should be able to host around 60.
Back to top Go down
https://combatassault.forumotion.com
danman

PostSubject: Re: We need more members...   We need more members... EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 8:07 pm

u should consider postin on frugooscape's new server status list coz that is a very popular site (or atleast it was last time i was talkin to the owner (al)) il try to do it but if i fail (coz i suck with pc lol) then 1 of u guys will have to
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We need more members...   We need more members... EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 10:11 pm

i will do it, i just need the link to the site.
Back to top Go down
https://combatassault.forumotion.com
danman

PostSubject: Re: We need more members...   We need more members... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 3:13 am

www.frugooscape.net
its a private server all of its own but it has a nice server list there (has its server and loads of new servers on it Razz)
i did try to do it but coz the server was offline at the time it didnt let me srry Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need more members...   We need more members... Empty

Back to top Go down

We need more members...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Assault Pkz :: In-Game :: Off Topic-
Jump to: