Combat Assault Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Combat Assault PKz, a Runescape private server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

client problem sorted i think...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
danman

client problem sorted i think... Empty
PostSubject: client problem sorted i think...   client problem sorted i think... EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 8:04 pm

the problem u couldnt work out the run file openin then closin fast that is because the people tryin it dont have the newest version of JDK (java development kit) its a simple free download from java.com and once installed u will be able to use the run programs for all kinds of things includin runescape private servers and the stuff needed to make ur own (should u chose)

after the install simply restart ur pc and it should work (i only know this coz on a different server i was helppin a friend with there was the same problem for me Razz)
hope this helps
(srry i was goin to repply to the message left by admin in the client dowload section but its admin only so this will have to do, move this if it neededs it thx for readin Razz)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: client problem sorted i think...   client problem sorted i think... EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 10:14 pm

yes, i also found out another reason this might be happening, they are not extracting it and using the extracted files to run it. YOU CAN'T RUN A .RAR FILE.
Back to top Go down
https://combatassault.forumotion.com
danman

PostSubject: Re: client problem sorted i think...   client problem sorted i think... EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 1:36 am

lol srry i thought that would have been too obvius so i never sed Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: client problem sorted i think...   client problem sorted i think... Empty

Back to top Go down

client problem sorted i think...
Page 1 of 1